No products were found.

Blood bowl 2 PS4/PS5

Release date: 2015-09-22

Read moreShow less
10,00 €
Viimased tooted laos
Viide:

Meie privaatsuspoliitika

Meie privaatsuspoliitika selgitab meie põhimõtteid seoses teie andmete kogumise, töötlemise ja säilitamisega. Selles poliitikas selgitatakse konkreetselt, kuidas me kasutame küpsiseid, ning millised on teie võimalused nende kontrollimiseks.

• 1 Mis on küpsised?

Küpsised on väikesed tekstifailidesse salvestatud andmed, mis salvestatakse teie arvutisse või muusse seadmesse, kui veebilehed laaditakse brauserisse. Neid kasutatakse laialdaselt teie ja teie eelistuste „meelespidamiseks“ kas ühe või mitme korduva külastuse puhul.

• 2 Kuidas me kasutame küpsiseid

Me kasutame küpsiseid mitmel erineval eesmärgil. Mõned küpsised on vajalikud tehnilistel põhjustel; mõned võimaldavad külastajatele ja registreeritud kasutajatele isikupärastatud kasutuskogemust; ja mõned võimaldavad valitud kolmandate osapoolte võrgustike reklaami kuvamist.

• 3 Küpsiste kontrollimine

Külastajad võivad soovida küpsiste kasutamist piirata või nende seadistamist täielikult takistada. Kui te keelate küpsiste kasutamise, arvestage palun sellega, et mõned meie teenuse funktsioonid ei pruugi õigesti toimida.

• 4 Information We Collect

We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.

Oleme pühendunud oma veebisaidi külastajate usalduse säilitamisele. Me ei kogu, müü, rendi ega vaheta e-posti nimekirju ega mingeid andmeid teiste ettevõtete ja ettevõtetega. Vaadake meie privaatsuspoliitika lehekülge, et lugeda üksikasjalikku teavet selle kohta, millal ja miks me teie isikuandmeid kogume, kuidas me neid kasutame, millistel piiratud tingimustel võime neid teistele avaldada ja kuidas me neid turvaliselt hoiame.

Me võime aeg-ajalt muuta küpsiseid ja privaatsuspoliitikat. Käesolev poliitika kehtib alates 24. maist 2018.

Brand:
Kirjeldus

A sequel to a fantasy sports game, in which various races from the popular Warhammer universe compete in an extremely brutal version of American football. The game was developed by the creators of the first part, Cyanide Studio. The story mode features a new, extensive campaign, in which you take the role of a manager of one of the oldest and most successful teams of the Old World – Reikland Reavers. General gameplay rules remained unchanged, however, the creators heeded to the fans’ suggestions and included lots of innovations and improvements. A brand new graphics engine was designed solely for this game, introducing enhanced visuals and animations, as well as a dynamic camera system. The game follows the distinctive convention of a show broadcasted on Cabal Vision, the official Blood Bowl television, and the matches are casted by a likable duet of a vampire and an ogre. Of course, the developers did not forget about competitive multiplayer.

Blood Bowl II is a sequel to the brutal sports game released in 2009. Once again, we are dealing with an unusual variation of American football. The characteristic feature of this production is the fact that it’s set in a fantasy world and is officially licensed by Games Workshop. This is why our teams are made up of races known to all players of the iconic Warhammer universe.

The basis of the game is a completely new, expanded campaign, full of sudden twists and risky decisions. This time, we assume the role of a coach of one of the oldest and most prominent teams of the Old World – Reikland Reavers, the pride of all humans. The general concept of the game, however, remains unchanged. As a manager, we will have to determine the composition of the team and play matches with new opponents, while bearing in mind that each race has its strengths and weaknesses. Apart from the right tactics we will be able to make use of a sizeable arsenal of weapons and other improvements, making it much easier to turn the tide of the game in our favor. In addition to the story campaign, Blood Bowl II also offers a league mode, which allows us to create our own team and stadium from scratch.

While creating the game, the authors paid attention to the fans’ suggestions. For the purpose of the sequel a completely new graphics engine was created, whose abilities significantly improved the visual quality of the game and its animations. A new dynamic camera system was also implemented. Our actions are accompanied by a live commentary from a unique yet likeable duo, consisting of vampire Jim Johnson and ogre Bob Bifford. The game’s interface, broadcasts and the action replay system were prepared in a distinctive style of CabalVision – the official Blood Bowl television.

Similarly to its predecessor, the game in not limited to single player mode. Once again, emphasis was placed on the opportunity to play with many players, as it was the element thought to have significantly contributed to the success of the series. With the changes made, the new installment of the game has become more accessible for novice and casual players, but at the same time it’s also more enjoyable and challenging for the veterans of the previous part.

Read moreShow less
Toote üksikasjad

Lisainfo

Seisund
New
PEGI taastamine
16+
Mängu žanr
Sports
Co-op
Yes
Platvorm
Playstation 4
Väljalaske kuupäev
2015-09-22
Valoda spēlē
inglise keeles (mängu kaane võib olla mõnes muus keeles, kui toote nimi ei ütle teisiti ja mäng on inglise keeles).

Eriviited

ean13
Sulle võib ka meeldida
Recently Viewed

Menu

Helistama

Settings

Armastatud esemete salvestamiseks looge tasuta konto.

Sign in